Blue Drop Awards Nominations Finalized
Between 2/21 and 3/22 the Blue Drop Awards accepted 213 nominations. Obviously, the last 12 months have been incredibly busy year for the Drupal community.
The nominations committee has been incredibly busy reviewing all of the submissions. And I must say, there are a lot of gorgeous, nay-unbelievable, websites that have been created over the last year.
We had 8 categories for nominations this year.
- Best Enterprise Website: 10 nominations.
- Best Business Website: 50 nominations.
- Best Marketplace Website: 21 nominations.
- Best Social Website: 20 nominations.
- Best Non-Profit/Education Website: 58 nominations.
- Best Media Website: 33 nominations.
- Best Personal Website: 7 nominations.
- Best Interesting Website: 14 total nominations.
The sheer variety in the nominations was astounding. Dozens of different industries are represented in this year’s Blue Drop Awards. The nominees feature websites from auto manufacturers, to universities, to government agencies, to entertainment events.
Some of the notable websites:
We are finishing up the verification of all of the websites. On March 27th voting will open to the public, so get the word out about your favorite website!